As an AARP member you have access to this free prescription discount card with your AARP membership!
AARP® Prescription Discounts provided by Catamaran offers you exclusive discounts on all FDA-approved prescription medications and specialty drugs, at participating retail pharmacies. And now, as a member, you can even extend this discount to your family and your caregiver.
Here are just some of the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Save up to 30% on all of your FDA-approved prescriptions not covered by your insurance, including generics, brand name and specialty
- Use the card at more than 64,000 network retail pharmacies nationwide, including both big chain and independent pharmacies
- Extend this discount to your entire family, including your spouse, children and grandchildren, up to age 27
- Give your caregiver access to your prescription information and enable them to use the discount on your behalf
- Every time you use the card – even if you use it a different pharmacy every time you fill a prescription – you can keep track of your entire prescription history online
- Find prescription medication costs and coverage online
- Receive a 90-day supply of maintenance medications delivered right to your door via Walgreens Mail Service
(AARP Prescription Discounts is NOT a replacement for Medicare Part D.)
Here is how you can access your benefits:
- Print your own AARP Prescription Discounts ID card. Print a wallet-sized prescription discounts ID card from AARPpharmacy.com from your home computer. Take it to the pharmacy and begin saving. (Note: Each family member will need to print their own card.)
- Use the RX Discounts Mobile App. Registered users of AARPpharmacy.com can download the new AARP Prescription Discounts mobile app to Smartphones. Use the app to access an electronic version of the prescription discount ID card that you can show to the pharmacist. (Note: Each family member would need to download their own app to access their own electronic prescription discount ID card.)
Find your nearest network pharmacy.
AARP Prescription Discounts is NOT a replacement for Medicare Part D.