Enjoy the convenience of home delivery for your vital medical supplies. AARP Medical Supply Services can deliver diabetes supplies and respiratory medications you need to your door - and help ensure you never run out.
AARP Medical Supply Services provided by OptumRx offers top quality, brand-name medical supplies to Medicare Part B participants, including diabetes testing supplies, diabetes medication, and respiratory medications used in nebulizers.
You can take advantage of no out-of-pocket costs on qualified orders, no-charge home delivery, convenient reorder reminder calls, and your Medicare/Insurance claims will be filed for you.1
DO YOU HAVE MEDICARE PART B?
If yes, call 1-800-788-4863 to place your medical supply order today.
1With Medicare Part B and supplemental insurance, you may have no out-of-pocket costs. Copayments and deductibles may apply. Shipping is at no extra charge on Medicare-processed orders. Assignment is accepted on diabetes and respiratory supplies. This means that OptumRx agrees to accept direct payment from Medicare for your medical supply costs and will accept the Medicare-approved payment amount (the fee set by Medicare).
Medicare Part B reimburses up to 80%, and most Medicare Supplement insurance plans pay up to the remaining 20%. Deductibles and coinsurance may apply. OptumRx takes assignment, which means direct reimbursement is accepted from Medicare.
Due to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) adopting a competitive bid pilot impacting some medical supplies in select regions of the United States, AARP Medical Supply Services may no longer be able to provider your supplies. This is because OptumRx, the provider of this service for AARP, may not be a CMS-designated provider in your area. This means that if OptumRx is not a CMS-designated provider in your area, they may not process your order under CMS regulation. You would need to purchase your supplies from a provider that has been CMS-designated for your area.