- Up to 60% savings on eye exams
- 30% off a complete pair of eyewear
- Up to 20% savings on contact lenses
- 40% off Transitions® lenses
- Up to 15% off LASIK
- Always save an additional $5 off the best in-store offer at select locations
Your path to deep discounts couldn’t be clearer. Simply present your AARP membership card or your insurance card for a plan that carries the AARP name at any of the following locations to receive the great discounts listed above.
Take advantage of the exclusive discount offer by AARP Vision Discounts, provided by EyeMed.
Show your AARP membership card for these exclusive savings:
- Save up to 60% off Eye Exams*
- Routine eye exams provided at a cost of up to $45
- Save 40% on Transitions® lenses
- Transitions lenses darken automatically when you step outside
- They continuously adapt to changing light, bringing out the best in everything you see, so life looks more vibrant
- Save 30% on a Complete Pair of Eyeglasses*
- Choose from a wide variety of designer frames and styles, including prescription sunwear
- A 90-day money-back guarantee
- Please note: complete pair (frame, lenses and lens options) purchase required to receive 30% off. Items purchased separately will be discounted at 15%.
- Save up to 20% on Contacts
- 10% off disposable contact lenses and 20% off all other contact lenses
- Save up to 15% on LASIK
- 5% off promotional pricing or 15% off regular pricing on laser vision correction performed through the U.S. Laser Vision Network, which is owned and operated by LCA-Vision
- To learn more visit www.eyemedlasik.com, or to locate a provider, call 1-877-5LASER6
- Save an additional $5 off the best in-store offer
- In the event Luxottica Retail corporately owned locations offer a promotion that beats your AARP Vision Discount, you will receive an additional $5 off making it the best offer in the market.
- Luxottica Retail locations include LensCrafters, Target Optical, most Pearle Vision and Sears Optical locations.
- Some exclusions apply, see provider for details.
*This represents savings based on average cost of an eye exam nationwide. The cost of an eye exam will vary.
About Our Providers
- Network of experienced optometrists and ophthalmologists credentialed to NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) standards
- Convenient accessibility with providers in all fifty states, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands - many with evening and weekend hours
- Discounts on mail-order contact lenses through Contacts Direct by calling 1-800-987-5367
Virgin Island locations:
- Sterling Optical, 3000 Golden Rock Shopping Center, Suite 14, Christiansted, VI 00820
- Sterling Optical, Lockhart Mall, St. Thomas, VI 00801
- ST Thomas Eye, 8000 Nisky Center Drive, Suite: 19, Saint Thomas, VI 00802
- ST Thomas Eye, 255 Tutu Park Mall, Saint Thomas, VI 00802
- ST Croix Vision Center, 4500 Sion Farm Island Med Center, Christiansted, VI 00820